Wednesday, September 21, 2005

It's the Wierdest Thing

Rob posted a message last night about his New Mexico/Navajo social studies lesson and it appeared....and then disappeared. Question for the rest of you bloggers. Can you only post from the computer you started up on? Rob was doing it from his laptop. Would that be the reason it didn't seem to "stick"?
I had a long day - Wednesday is my day with no breaks and then after school I had a conference with the same parents who have been "high maintenance" since day one. They seem to agree with what you say, then a few days later they're back with the same questions. I'm praying they won't continue this way .....it could make for a long year. Tonight was my women's Bible study and only one person showed up - but she's very special. She came here from Belarus about 2 years ago and is engaged to a fella from our church. She is a relatively new Christian and has such a passion to learn from scripture. It was a special evening with just the two of us...and the lesson was on Jesus washing the disciples feet which she said she had never read before.
Tomorrow Rob has a search committee meeting at school in the evening and I'm bringing in supper for the 8 members of the committee. I have my boxes all packed, just hope I remember everything in the frig that needs to come along.

Ya'll welcome Beth to the world of blogging!

1 comment:

Katie said...

That is weird. Another weird thing is that I check your site every day to see if there's anything new and I just saw Wednesday's and Thursday's posts for the first time today (Friday). Wonder why that happened.