Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving


Here's a fast look at our 5 days in DC with the kids & grands...










Scary Luke!












We even saw some great fall color!










All that color meant leaves falling, so we raked 'em. And played in the piles.









Happy Luke.








What big eyes she has! The only time Erin really cried was when Alec was working on some trim in Luke's room and gave Erin a small piece of wood to play with. Erin promptly hit herself in the head with the wood and howled!






I read so many books to Luke I had to re-adjust my glasses.








Grandma time!








Family time...

3 comments:

Shirley & Paul said...

Rob and Gayle......so great that you can enjoy those precious little ones!
Thanks for the pictures.

Anonymous said...

nice pics! thanks for sharing...looks like you had some good grandpa and grandma time.

Anonymous said...

The pictures here are adorable :) Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving! I hope you really enjoy your My Fair Lady experience...Krista decided to go ahead and get tickets with her mom - of course I'm insanely jealous, but there's just some things you gotta say no to in the interest of the finances, I suppose, like it or not ;) I guess it's just as well - I'd like to think nothing could top the show I saw in London...and for now, I guess it'll stay that way! Thanks for your comments lately...it's good to hear from you :)