Sunday, May 28, 2006



Maybe it can be my turn to post on the blog...haven't done it in so long that I'm not sure about the procedure anymore. Just have a few end of the year pictures to share from our Kindergarten Splish Splash party. The room moms treated the three teachers to a nice salad lunch while the kids had pizza! We had a hot day, but I guess that's what you want when the temperatures are in the 90's. Didn't have too many injuries, just one bumped head that bled a bit. We had the fire department there to spray the kids with the big pumper truck and the paramedic put a big bandage on the little guy and he looked like he'd been through the civil war. Of course then all the other boys decided they had some traumatic injuries too. The medic just gave them a band-aide and that put an end to their dreams of glory. I took one ride down the slide and my boys all cheered me on. One ride convinced me that there was not enough water in the pool at the bottom , but the kids thought it was great to see me all wet. I understand there are somemoms who captured the moment on video as well. Oh, well, that's why I don't teach middle school anymore.

No comments: